So, a few things happened recently that will probably be having an effect on this blog:
- I recently started living on my own, in a small, manageable apartment not far from downtown Toronto.
- I recently got a new job, not too far from where I now live, with a somewhat higher income.
As you can imagine, both of those factors mean a lot more personal and financial freedom for me, and a lot more of being able to do the things I love while (hopefully) exploring new interests as well. As a result, I hope to achieve more of the following over the next coming months:
- More written material— be it personal thoughts,
- More stuff from miniature wargaming, including, I hope, more painting updates, fluff, batreps, etc. It helps that, right now, there are a lot of things around the corner that have me excited, chiefly new Sisters of Battle and Drukhari content. Additionally, lately there are a lot of projects that I have been considering branching out into, Thousand Sons, 30k, Blackstone Fortress, Frostgrave and Infinity among them.
- More writing! I want to live up to this blog’s name and just post more written material.
- More RPG recaps– not just for Rogue Trader, but for other campaigns I have started participating in as well, include a new Tales From The Loop side-RPG that I have started running.
In the meantime, I’m happy to say that my future, and life, are both looking a lot brighter and positive at the moment. It has been almost a month now, and I have not only been surviving on my own, but adapting very well to the changing demands of day to day life. I am hoping, of course, that this will all translate into more things I can share on this blog, so stay tuned!